I spoke to my brother, yesterday..I think. He asked me:
"are you scared about the birth?"
I said "No.."
"why?, all the films I seen..has the womons screaming and yelling"
(at this point I wonder what films is He watching?)
I said, "I not scared Reuven, cus I know g-d will look after me. "
He just went quiet.. and then said "don't worry, I will pray for you."
2 comments:
Hey...I'm assuming you are going ot have a baby! so CONGRATULATIONS! May your baby have a wonderful happy life and may he/she be a source of happiness for you! May God bless you and the baby! :D
Btw...u visited my blog today! :) thanks a lot! i have replied to yuor questions over there...i was trying to open your blog earlier but smth was wrong so i posted the reply there...so u can go check it out and see if it makes sense to u!
feel free to ask more question and/or clarfications! :D
btw...this is esh tee...:) from the site www.lifesbloopers.wordpress.com
Post a Comment