I had a dream the other night, that was so beutaful, and left me feeling so calm, i thought i should write it down before i forget.
In my dream,
I saw a man at the foot of my bed, it was dark in the room, still night. He was tall tallest man I have ever seen maybe 9ft or higher. He was wearing silver clothes and had long hair, I don't think he had a face, I can't remember. I just remember his hair and broad shoulders. He was just all silver, and in a angle, sort of breezy.
I was in bed, he said ''Come with me, I want to show you something''
I didn't say anything, but agreed and got out of bed, tucking the blanket around hamza, and followed the silver..man.
We came to a place of such intensity, I can't describe it, it was so beutiful, so bright and calm. I felt so peaceful.
There were these floating balls, of different colors, some colors I have never seen before, they were moving around, some faster, some just gliding, and everytime they colided, gently. They made the most beutiful sound, so the whole room was filled with this beutiful sounds, not music, but like a choir.
The man then spoke, he said to me ''These are souls.''
He spoke then, about time, future, and forgiveness. He said time is not a straight line, that it is bent, twisted and even broken. He told me that we don't have much time, we meaning people. and we must hurry to finish everything before its too late.
He also said you must forgive all the ones who have hurt you, and as he said this I felt something poke me. I knew then there was something I had to do.
After a long time of talking, he take me back to my room, where Hamza was sleeping. He said that he would see me again and then I woke up.
I woke up with a name in my mind, someone who had hurt me, and I sent a email saying, I forgive you.
No comments:
Post a Comment