Poor baby hamza has a cold, and so at night I can hear snuffling, and various cold hands and feet on me!
I think waiting for my mini chopper might just kill me, I decided I can't wait till x-mas, so I'eve orderd it, now I'm just waiting...and waiting..
-> New toy on top of the list now, is the new elmo live toy/robot by fisherprice.
Which I think we would all enjoy and let hamza play with it too! Hamza has already seen the toy in action, which brought him out in giggles and lots of chuckles.
-> The other toy is a remote control convertible by the ELC it says 2-5 years on the box, but Omer was already making ramps, and tunnels and having lots of fun with it.
I think Xmas is about toys, and gadgets that don't last long. as toys do keep us young, plus it is more fun with all the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment